Thursday, April 24, 2008

Come on , baby, do you do more than dance?

I had a big, juicy post all ready to go yesterday, but there were posting issues and I couldn't publish it. Since it's already dated, I'll leave it be. However,I'll sum it up for you, just so you don't feel cheated.

Most of the post was about my job and my frustrations with it. I described a few incidents that made me believe my days there are numbered. And whether I get fired or not, I decided I should start looking around for another job, because this one is sucking the inherent goodness right out of my soul.

The rest of the post documented my problems with trying to pay off parking tickets and renew my registration. I devoted at least two fairly long paragraphs to bitching about it. Consider yourself lucky I wasn't able to post anything last night.

And that was pretty much it. I finally made it to the registry and renewed my registration and, after I get it inspected, the only thing I'll need to do with my car is drive it. And make out in it, of course. Inspiration Point is calling my name.

I called Mara tonight and, though I was a little nervous about calling her, I feel I acquitted myself well in the conversation and managed to secure a date for Saturday night. I'm feeling pretty good right now, I must say.
--

KG and the Celtics once again made mincemeat out of the Hawks last night. And once again, KG was an insane motherfucker! I am very happy he's on our team.

I just received two movies from Netflix: Sweeney Todd and Before the Devil Knows You're Dead. I'm going to try and watch one of them tonight, but I'll probably just end up playing with my action figures. What, you don't play with yours anymore? All grown up, eh? Yeah, whatever.



No comments: