Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This time tomorrow, where will we be?

Went for a nice run with Spira after work. The weather was balmy, especially compared to yesterday, when it felt like the middle of February. We went the Davis Square route we tried a couple of weeks ago, and this time Spira ran the entire distance. She even joined me in a sprint the last five hundred feet or so. I was so proud of her, I gave her a big hug and we exchanged a double high five. That's right: a double high five. We weren't effing around.

For those of you who like music, I've just posted four new songs on MySpace. And for those of you who hate music, then you should not check out my songs, because you'll hate them. And to those of you who like music, but don't how to find me on Myspace, I advise you to type Superstar into the search engine, because that's what I am, son! To Kreg, who pushed the buttons on this project, I owe a debt of gratitude; he put a lot of effort into it. In the end, the songs are bare, a little rough, and honest. Whatever else can be said about them, that much is true.

Ann told me the only thing she wants for Christmas is a snowsuit. "For any particular purpose?", I asked her.

"No, I just think it will be cool to have one", she replied.

That pretty much sums up why I like her.

Okay, I've said my peace. Oh, one more thing. Not that I've ever had much of a hard time with it, but man, I sleep like a baby every night and the bulk of my dreams are pretty damn good. It hasn't mattered whether my waking state is positive or negative. Recently, I've had a couple of dreams about Janelle moving in. Both of them were were highly positive and something tells me they bode well for our future living arrangements. Well, the one I had last night made me chuckle in wonderment went I woke up. I won't even bother attempting to put it into words -- it's pretty damn close to being inexpressable -- but again, Janelle was in it -- oh, let's not forget about Zico, he's in the dreams, too -- and again it seemed to point at a favorable, and perhaps then some, living situation. We'll see, I've never been much of a Shaman, so maybe the dreams are just wishful thinking, but y'know, I don't really think so.

No comments: