Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend

My day was peppered with mild dizzy spells; mild enough that they weren't disconcerting, but the fact that I had them at all made me curious. Probably not enough peas in my diet, something. Anyway, I feel fine now. I think doing yoga after work helped restore my equilibrium.
--

Know what? I'm done with this post. I may return to it later on, but I doubt it. It's getting late and I still have some stuff I want to do. You're curious, aren't you? You want to know what I'm going to do. Well, you can cross making love off the list. Probably not going to happen tonight, unless an unexpected visitor arrives or I decide to go it solo. Also, I won't be getting a scalp massage. And, though you might expect it of me, I have no plans to sit in my easy chair and read Sartre while I enjoy my pipe. Oh, and I won't be responding to fan mail, either; there's way too much of it to get to tonight. You'll have to wait until my next riveting post to find out what I did tonight.

Peace, bitches.

No comments: