Monday, February 25, 2008

In the morning we'll wrestle and ruin our stomachs with coffee

Good to be away from work for a bit. Bill walked out on me yesterday, his reason being he didn't want to work under Gio, who had recently become warehouse manager. "I don't trust that asshole", he said. "He's a rat and I'll never take an order from him." There wasn't much I could say to that, save a couple of comments about Bill not necessarily working under Gio, but rather working with him, that didn't really carry much weight. So, he left and I'm short a mechanic. Too bad, I liked Bill and his peculiarities.
--
Yesterday, I went to The Independent with Luke Warm for lunch and afterward went to his house to play some basketball on his Playstation. We played as the Fucks, a team comprised of the NBA's hardcases. Not a bad team, really, but we still lost against the Cavs. These things happen.

Hung out with Spira later on and got some latte's at the 'bucks and later went back to my place to watch a Frank Zappa documentary centered around the his high watermark period of Overnight Sensation and Apostrophe.

I finally got to watch Loose Change: Final Cut last night and I was impressed with how much new information they put in. Having said that, it seemed a little too convoluted for it's own good. Could be because I watched rather late last night and wasn't as alert as I otherwise would be. I'll have to watch it again to be sure. One thing that was sure about the film was that it established clearly that the events of 9/11 were not orchestrated by Mr. Bin Laden & co.

Not that you need to know or even care, but I've been damn horny recently. It must be my mating season. Ladies, if you want to help a brother out, you can shoot me an email at dukefame1@yahoo.com. Even if it's just to talk me through this difficult time, your help would be much appreciated.

Going to watch some of the BBC's Planet Earth series later on. Amazing stuff. If you haven't seen it yet, you owe it yourself to check it out. That's a direct order.

No comments: