Monday, February 11, 2008

I am just living to be lying by your side, but I'm just about a moonlight mile down the road

I've gone through more light bulbs in my bedroom since I've lived here than I had in the previous three years combined. And the funny thing is, you'd think I'd have extra light bulbs on hand, but I hardly ever do. So, when another bulb died on me today, I immediately bundled up and walked over to Brooks and bought a box of bulbs, not before stopping at the 'bucks to grab a latte (I am not proud of my fairly regular visits to that establishment. I will seek counseling to correct matters.)

Traded in a bunch Bob TV's cd's, the ones he "left" behind, and some of my own at Newbury Comics yesterday and picked up a few Zappa discs and the Stone's Sticky Fingers in exchange. I also picked up Across the Universe, a film I'd been eager to see. After getting some Chinese food at Chang Sho's, Kreg and I watched it last night. I was impressed with the film on a number of levels, not least of which was the great arrangements of Beatles songs. Inspiring and refreshing film. Glad I saw it.
--

Felt a pang of regret last night over what could have been between her and I. Not sure what brought it on, but when I gave the it some thought, I wondered what it was, if anything, that prevented anything from happening. A theory or two popped up, but I dropped the subject as quickly as I could. What good could come out of dwelling over the past? No, better to leave it be. At least while things are dormant.
--

Just finished watching the last season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, and it was one of the better ones. I love the Blacks, particularly Leon, played by J.B Smoove. I hope they bring him back next season.

Ok, I'm done with you. As you were.

No comments: