Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thanks to you, it will be done

Took Spira out to dinner last night, partly because I missed her gig in Salem the night before. I genuinely felt lousy about missing the show and the dinner was the least I could have done to express my regret. We had a good talk about it---I indeed hurt her feelings a bit by not going---and put it behind us as we enjoyed each others company. We had some good Brazilian food on Medford st, though it took us about fifteen minutes to find parking, and hung out at her apartment afterwards. I rocked it in my boxers the entire time I was there because I had spilled coffee all over my crotch in the car on the way to her place. I was hoping she'd use the line " Let's get you out of those pants", but she never uttered it. She did, however, blow dry my pants for me while I hung out in my boxers, which was much appreciated.

Just got back from watching the C's beat the Hawks at Luke Warm's house. It was a great game, replete with amazing passes and shots by the Celtics. KG was in fine form.

I'm about to go watch In the Valley of Elah and after that, if I have time, I'll watch Zodiac. And maybe, just maybe---again, if I have time---I'll watch some more Planet Earth. So, with that, I'm off. Hollah!

No comments: