Monday, March 17, 2008

When the dream came, I held my breath with my eyes closed

Had a dream about her last night. It was more of a haunting, now that I think of it, though I don't mean to imply that it was scary. Get what I'm saying? Of course you do-- you're very intelligent and powerful. As with other similarly toned dreams, I woke up just as things were getting interesting. I'm not referring directly to sex, though there was a good chance of that happening, but to something else I fear I won't be able to express here very well, so I won't even bother trying. I woke from the dream angry at having been pushed out of it. As well as we get on, she is still a mystey to me and the dream, I think, was trying to fill in the gaps. At any rate, I was left thinking of her and her enigmatic ways. I miss her.
--
It was a good weekend. Went up to Nashua with Luke Warm and Kreg to visit with Mike and sundry. We went out to Fody's and had some drinks. Jaegan was in top form, as untamed and vivid as ever. When the night trickled down to morning, he held court in the kitchen at Mike's place, disintegrating into oblivion with each passing minute. His sister Amy is as unique as he is, but in her own way. When the two of them are in the same place together, one must attach his seatbelt because it won't be a gentle, boring ride. It surely wasn't. As fun as it was seeing everyone, it was too bad some of our other NH friends weren't there.
--
Spira, Luke Warm, Kreg, and I watched No Country For Old Men last night. Man, I love that movie. Sometime today I plan on watching Into the Wild. For now, I 'll content myself with a little reading as John Fahey preaches his guitar gospel in the background.

No comments: