Monday, March 24, 2008

Wrap your troubles in dreams

Last night my stomach felt bloated and I didn't like it. I figured it was the roast beef I had at my grandmother's house. I didn't have too much, but seeing how I haven't had red meat in a long while, a little was all it took. Or it could have been the three boxes of Peeps I had eaten around the same time. Oh, and did I mention they were chili flavored? Yeah, that might have done it.
--
Traded some cd's in at Newbury Comics today. I came home with Nico's Chelsea Girl, Neu's self titled debut record, and Fairport Convention's Unhalfbricking. I was going to include Lisa Gerrard's The Silver Tree and Can's Soundtracks, but I didn't get as much back from the trade-ins as I thought. Oh, well, I have enough to keep me occupied for a while.
--
Over the last two nights, I've had dreams about Bob TV coming back to the house. Though they wouldn't qualify as nightmares, the dreams were hardly pleasant. I dubbed them Get the Fuck Out Of My House, Parts I and II.
--
Ok, I'm keeping this one short so that I can go off and do other sexy stuff.

No comments: