Monday, July 30, 2007

I don't go to sleep to dream

I had a dream where I charged three Australian Aborigines to deliver a message for me via a primitive wooden biplane. I watched them fly over me through a small gap in the mountains and I expected the trip would be a doomed one, given the craft they were flying. As I watched the plane shrink in the distance, I scolded myself for doubting their plane's ability. Whatever the message was, I have since forgotten it. I hope the trip was successful.

Kevin Garnett is a Boston Celtic! Well, it hasn't been made official with a capital "O", but according to just about every beat reporter and sports blogger, it's a done deal. His addition to the team will make them an instant contender in the East. K.G., Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce will on the same team. That's three Hall of Famers. Even with that dream lineup, I will still miss the players we're giving up.

I'm off to do some reading and then I'll practice for a while. And then off to bed, where I'm hoping to find out if my message was delivered.

No comments: