Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Earth, water, fire, and air, met together in a garden fair

Not much to report. Not really in the writing mood. Maybe I'll just not bother and erase what I've written thus far.

Ok, I couldn't bear to do it; I'm a coward.

Sean landed us a show at Brewed Awakening in Lowell in August and I'm looking forward to it. It's on a Friday night, which is good and the location will serve as a kind of halfway point between our New Hampshire and Boston friends, so hopefully we'll get a decent draw. August 10th. Remember the date.

I've been taking longer and faster walks lately. Yesterday, along the bike path, I was neck in neck with this girl who I think had the same idea in her head that I had, which was to reach the Willow st. crosswalk first. She beat me by a few feet---man, she was fast---but I wasn't shamed in defeat; I was inspired. If we meet again, though, I will emerge victorious.

I'm off to watch some Extras and then I'm going to read from "The Lies of Locke Lamora". So there.

No comments: