Tuesday, May 15, 2007

St. Ides Heaven

I was tempted to write about some of my bleak thoughts and about some of the shitty things that I went through today, but I've decided something else shall take precedence. That something else is a bizarre thing that happened to me in the shower tonight.

I had just lathered my face with soap when the the bar slipped out of my hands and landed on the valve that switches the flow of water from the shower to the tub. I had to squint through the burning and switch the water back to the shower. It was pretty funny, I have to admit, but I was more impressed with the unlikelihood of the action. Especially because it happened to me, scout's honor, three weeks ago.

I 'm listening to the new Elliot Smith and missing him. He was such a good songwriter and his songs, even the dark ones, had a warm feel to them. Well, at least there's still Clay Aiken to fuss over. There's that.

No comments: