Saturday, June 14, 2008

If she mourns too long, I'll know something's wrong, and I will leave her be

You must be so incredibly excited to see another post from me so soon after the last one. Well, I'm feeling writer-ish (Don't even bother looking it up, it's a word. I'm being totally honest-ish), which means you're in for something special. And what could that something special be? You're right---an only slightly more creative account of my particularly uneventful and unsexy day- to- day life. But don't fret, this entry may feature dragons and a possible scandalous love triangle involving lifelong friends and a seductress with a hidden agenda. Yeah, maybe you might want to actually do some reading this time instead of all that skimming you usually do. It's okay that you skim; I do it myself when I read your writing.

I just spent some time deleting some space-wasting programs from my computer with the hope that, having done so, the movies I watch on Netflix' Instant Play feature won't pause every ten seconds. Hopefully, it'll work. For your sake, it better. Yeah, I'm addressing you, punk. (Update: My efforts were not rewarded. Still having problems)

I should be getting Persona in the mail today, and if I do, I'll probably watch it this afternoon. That is, if I don't stop by my parents house. Maybe I could watch it with my parents. Singing "Darling Nicky" in three part harmony would be a more likely scenario (don't laugh--we've been tossing the idea around), but you never know.

I'm done with this. Sorry no dragons and love triangles. Maybe next time, but probably not. I have the feeling I just wasted your time, but I don't feel so lousy about it because I have another feeling that if I didn't do it for you, you'd do it just fine on your own.

Not that you care, and not that it bears mentioning , but I'm about to go take a shower while listening to Vashti Bunyan coo gently from my i-pod. And just so you don't start worrying about my mental health, which generally warrants worrying after, I'll have the i-pod connected to speakers and won't be wearing earbuds in the shower (So you know, I get paid a nickel for every "W"I type. I earned a cool thirty cents in that last sentence.)

No comments: