Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And who would have thought that I owe it all to Tulsa

Had a great time last night at the show. There were a good amount of people there and most of them friends. Everyone had good sets and the mood was festive.

I'm beat and am going to end this post before it grows legs and takes up too much of my precious and important time. I'll follow up tomorrow with more details about the show and other stuff that's been going on, like the passing of the great George Carlin . I think I'm going to watch Grindhouse tonight if I can stay awake. If not, I'll do some reading and maybe watch the Pixies documentary or a segment of Planet Earth. I have my options and they all involve relaxing. So, with that, I'm out of here. I'll leave you with a nice little Tom Green bit.

No comments: