Friday, April 1, 2011

She was looking like an erotic vulture

Ahhh...Friday. Kind of a shitty day, weather-wise. Snow and slush and clouds and slop. No good, no good. Well, maybe Spring will arrive some day. Otherwise, today was alright, despite the fact that I had to go to the same registry twice. It was also Therese's last day. She will be missed.

In the car, driving to Lawrence for the second time, I vented some anger. Not so much at the pain in the ass the trip was, but in general. It's happened before, I've been keeping an eye on it. Small, arbitrary outbursts and not frequent, but still, you've got to keep an eye on this stuff. I practiced yoga when I got home. It didn't erase what happened, but served as a counterbalance. I've been practicing for a few years now and I'm constantly learning something new.

Saw Mara last night. I hadn't seen her in months. Time, it does fly. It was good seeing her. We watched 2012, which didn't do much for either of us. And it was almost three hours long! Lameness. I left around eleven wondering how our relationship will pan out. Will we maintain a closeness or will we drift apart? Who knows - I didn't dwell on it too long.

This week found me thinking a lot about the LW situation and it's ramifications. I'm pretty sure I figured out some things about how and why it went down and it makes me question certain other friendships. That's all I'm saying on the matter. I pledged in an earlier post I would not return to this subject and I mean to stick to it for as long as makes sense. Anyway, there was some soul searching and I came out the other end having come to terms with some stuff. Ready to move on.

There is more, but I've got stuff to do. Been really working at becoming a better musician. What else am I gonna do? Watch John From Cincinnati? Well, now that I mention it.....

No comments: