Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wanted a woman, never bargained for you

I worked mostly out of the office today. The trips to the Lowell and Cambridge registries took up most of the day. In Lowell, I admired the women working there, and by admired, I mean....ah, you know what I mean. I did the same in Cambridge. And before you harbor an image of me only checking out so-called hot chicks, know this: I'm attracted to a high percentage of the women I encounter in public. Maybe in the 80's. Some more than others, but you get the drift. Oh, hell, how did I get off on this tangent?

So, yeah, my day was mostly spent at the two registries. I like being out and about. Things went more or less smoothly - no frustrating gaffs - and when I came home I practiced yoga. It was a great session. Too bad you missed it.


Every time the warmer weather tries to assert itself, winter reasserts its self in a bullying way. Take today: not terribly warm, but pretty warm, and the Sun was shining exultantly, and the wind, for a change, wasn't gale-force. Ahhhh.....nice. Hold your horses, tough guy -winter has announced it plans on raining on this parade and dumping its whit shit all over us on Friday. I do not like bullies! I am also afraid of them, so I guess there's nothing I can do to avert this coming attraction.


The Celtics have fallen from grace. They haven't been playing well since the trade and they are being skewered by everyone for it. They are alone in the universe. Can they find their way out of this mess? Yes, I say! Yes! They will prove everyone wrong. This, I see with clear vision. This, I know. Keep the faith, C's. Unbuntu!

Ok, less talk, more rock. Need to practice some music.

No comments: