Monday, March 28, 2011

Cold brains, umoved, untouched, unglued

Back from my parent's house. It was a nice visit. These days, my parents are more like friends. I don't view our visits as a chore, a necessary evil. They are something I look forward to. I say they've been more like friends, but make no mistake, they are my family in the best sense of the world. They would do anything for me. I would do almost anything for them (e.g. I wouldn't stab Janelle in the eyes and throat and lower back if they asked me to. Even if she had been acting like a self-entitled bitch, I would refrain). Oh, and for those of you who've been keeping tabs on my meals, we had chicken....shoot, some kind of chicken dish. Kind of looked like chicken pot pie, but with a top layer of bread crumbs. Anyway, it was tasty, and with the chicken we had some steamed veggies (one of those microwave baggie jobs), Italian bread (Mi sei mancato molto!), and a salad. For dessert, a Pepperidge (sp?) Farm cake and cookies I had mistook for breaded chicken patties. I have to admit I was a little disappointed they weren't. I was quite hungry and ate with zeal ( Sono Affamato!).

Saw There Will Be Blood yesterday. Great effin movie. "I'm Finished!" What a line. Also, I watched one of my all time favorites, "The New World". A good day for movie watching. I had started to watch 2012, but decided it might depress me, especially in light of the Japan situation.

I'm working on a new show about a guy who goes back in time with only one aim: to tease and take advantage of people far less advanced than him. Not to teach, not to learn. I think it would be a hit.

Time to write hits of the music variety. Or die trying.

No comments: