Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've got silence on my radio, let the airwaves flow

I was just lamenting the CDs that were stolen from car a few years back. Why was I doing this? Who cares -- it's not essential to what I'm about to write. The White Album, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Rosemary Lane, Led Zeppelin IV, Steve Miller's Greatest Hits, Our Endless Numbered Days -- all gone from my collection. I don't recall why I never imported these albums to my iTunes library. And why I neglected to lock my car that night, who knows. Sometimes I'll reach for one of those CDs and then, at the last possible second, I'll remember I don't it anymore. Awful business, that. You've got to admit, not much worse can happen than having several CDs stolen from your car. Matter of fact, I can't thing of a single thing. But I'm a survivor, in case you haven't heard.

The Celtics got Nate Robinson from The Knicks in exchange for Eddie House. I'll miss Eddie. He was fun to watch; a high energy player. And his little boy stood court side at games. He was a good luck charm. Nate should be fun to watch. A similar style to Eddie's, but a little more skilled. We'll see how he does.

Ok, I'm out. Going to read some Carrion Comfort and later, The New Earth. And catch some Celtics in between. And meditate. I better get cracking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can make you a copy of OEND if you'd like.... in exchange for certain, you know, favors...