Monday, February 15, 2010

If you think we're going to make it, you better hang on to yourself

Today dragged. I had enough work to keep me busy, but not enough to make the day go by quickly. Word spread throughout the office that we'd be getting a substantial amount of snow tomorrow. That would be cool if I didn't have to come in to work, I thought. But if I did end up going in and the driving was hairy, it would not be so cool. We'll see. Oh, how great it would be to stay home tomorrow. Of course, if I do, there will be Steve and his relentless obsession with the clearing of snow.

I spoke with Scott tonight and it looks like I'll be sharing a bill with him and Shane up in Manchester on March 3rd. It's on a Wednesday, but it's an early show. I hope we get a good turnout.

It's off to read some Carrion Comfort, finish watching Valkyrie, and think secret thoughts about the pure-hearted among us.

No comments: