Sunday, January 17, 2010

O' love is teasing

Earlier tonight I watched Enlighten Up, a good documentary about a neophyte exploring the different forms of yoga. Good stuff. It inspired my yoga session afterward. Now it's some coffee, some writing, and then maybe getting around to watching Kobiyashi's The Human Condition.

Scott came down from NH yesterday. It was great hanging out with him. Foley dropped by with the board game Stratego, maybe my all time favorite, and we played for a couple of hours. I was beaten handily twice, but I still had fun. Janelle and Aviv hung out upon their return from seeing Avatar. Scott ended up staying over, and the two of us watched Curb Your Enthusiasm, a show he'd never seen, into the wee hours. A good night.

Feeling like some female companionship. Ah, some day.

That's it for me, this rainy eve. Peace.

No comments: