Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In the wee small hours of the morning

A long day. I just got home (it's about 9:30) and I'm beat. So beat, I'm going to make this one short. I want to curl up in bed and read from Abraham and David Ray Griffin's 9/11 Contradictions: An Open Letter To Congress And The Press. I've had the book for a while -- read only about a quarter of it and put it away, though not because it wasn't riveting, but for some distracting reason I can't bring to mind. Anyway, I'm full throttle with it.

I faxed so much shit at work today -- had to hand feed each individual page, which numbered in the hundreds and hundreds -- I'm certain I'm going to dream about it in some twisted manifestation or other. I'll be at it again in a few days. Not so bad and kind of fun if it you treat it like a game.

Went to my parents after work for dinner and computer training. I figured out, well mostly, how to use their new printer/scanner. My parents are definitely not ready to handle 98% of its fuctions, but they're okay with that; as long as they can print, they're happy. And by they, I mean my mother; my dad's interest level isn't that high.

I've got to get my car serviced soon. It's getting to the point where I'm scared to drive it. It's been a trooper, but it needs some help.

Anyway, let's move on to something that makes me very happy, one of the best snacks I've ever had. An ex-friend of mine turned me on to them. I was skeptical, but once I gave them a try, I was in a state of ecstasy, the likes of which I'd never, ever, experienced before. Ok, I'm engaging in hyperbole, but I'm telling you, I love these little devils, and maybe you do to. If you haven't tried them yet, you owe it to yourself to stuff this yummy and healthy (I think) snack down your gullet. And, I don't know if this will sway you one way or the other, but it's rumored that Bonus Jonas is a big fan.I've got to finish this; this website is making things difficult. Wonder if this will post.

No comments: