Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm so lonesome, I could cry

Just completed a fine rehearsal with Luke Warm. We're solid on at least three of my songs. I expect, in the coming weeks, we'll work our way up to a healthy set of material.

I find myself in an empty apartment for the first time in a while. Rich being the sneaky wraith he is, could be home only I don't know it. Always hard to tell with that one. He has the ability to stay in his room for hours and hours on end without making a peep. What he does in there I'd pay a healthy sum to know. On second thought....

Last night's dream wasn't that bad. I was in NH with some friends and was ready to go home and, instead of getting in my Taurus, I drove off in my other car, which was gold. I think it was an Element. Anyway, it was a fine ride and the fact that I owned it, in addition to my other car, spoke of prosperity. Things are trending upward. In tonight's dream, I hope to find myself in that same vehicle, parked on some ocean shore at sunset, making out with my one true love. Upward, upward, I say!

Time for Six Feet Under and, if time permits, finish A Shadow In Summer.

No comments: