Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jumping up, falling down, don't misunderstand me

For whatever reason, I haven't been able to access this site, or, to be more particular, my blog, over the last several days. I thought it had to do with some spyware that hijacked my computer around the same time, but Janelle, on her Mac, was having the same problem. Neither of us could access our Hotmail or Google accounts. Weird. Anyway, just like that, we've regained access. We've wondered why we haven't heard about others who've experienced the same issue. Hmmm.

Anyway, I know you've missed me terribly and your life has become unstructured as a result of my absence. For that I apologize, but, as I explained, it was beyond my control. I've got a little bit of catching up to do, but not tonight. It's getting late and I'm pretty beat. Luke Warm and I just finished practicing and I'm dying to get back to Abraham's An Autumn War, which I just started reading the other day. This is the penultimate book in the quartet and so far it's really good and, if the reviews are any indication, looks to be a lot more epic in scope than the two books that preceded it.

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm glad. I have no plans yet, but I'm sure some will take shape. Ciao!

3 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Janelle is smart to have a Mac as they are usually very reliable little machines! Macs are much more resistant to viruses and the like so maybe you should look into it for you next computer? It sounds like this was a problem that was strictly related to those websites and not your computer but I am just saying that overall if you are concerned about preventing viruses and stuff Macs are definitely the way to go! My Aunt and Uncle use Hotmail and they have often expressed complaints like the ones you mentioned in this blog. I have never used it so I cannot say one way or the other if it is prone to problems.
Anyway I just thought that I would give you hell for owning a PC as I am always trying to convert people. And yes I DID miss your blog and the sense of routine that it provides I do look forward to your daily update about what book you are reading, how your music is progressing and a good Rich report as well. By the way I may be posting stuff soon so keep an eye out for that! ;O)

Kevin said...

Thanks for the comment, Kate. I'd get a Mac if I could afford one. For now, it will have to be a PC.Glad to know at least someone missed the blog. Hurry up with yours, already, so I can dig in! I'm looking forward to it.