Monday, November 3, 2008

Remember it's true, dignity is valuable, but our lives are valuable too

A short post tonight. I'm about to finish watching Gates of Heaven, which so far is very good, and I want to hear the rest of Ted Gunderson's interview with Noreen Gosch that I started last night before I fell asleep. This means I don't have time to convey to you how boring my day was. Don't panic : I predict there will be plenty more like it.

Ann looked so pretty today that I was in danger of her catching me checking her out. You may think that on some level I wanted to get caught. And you would be correct, only that level is buried beneath the one labeled "chicken shit", which does not want Ann to have even the slightest notion that I'm into her. As evidenced by the fact that I've more than once secretly wished for my coworkers to realize that Ann and I would be a great couple and commence to playing matchmaker, I'm not too prideful to accept a helping hand, however. Who knows, it could happen. People love playing matchmaker.

Ok, I'm out. Told you it was going to be a short one.

No comments: