Thursday, August 7, 2008

So put a quarter in your ass cuz you played yourself

So Cloverfield was a lot better than I hoped it would be. And my expectations weren't that low, either. The film had all the markings of a "Hollywood" film, one that was by the numbers from start to finish. Instead, though it was accessible, Cloverfield stayed true to itself and didn't pull any punches. Almost every thing about the movie I found impressive. A truly entertaining experience.

Short post tonight. I've got stuff to do and time's a wasting. Caught this video tonight that I'll share with you. Seems highly unlikely this one is faked, unless everyone was in on it. Possible, but not probable. Reminded me of the scene in Close Encounters of The Third Kind when everyone's gathered on the hilltop to witness the UFO's.

No comments: