Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No one hurries home to lonely women

There hasn't been much actual work to do at work lately. So little in fact we've all had to cut a day out of our week. I'm still collecting unemployment, so I should be alright for a bit, but I hope things pick up; I like this job.

Soon, I'll be making a change in my life that won't be very pleasant to go through, but one that has to happen. I promise I'll reveal what that change is when the time comes, but for now I'll have to remain frustratingly vague. Of course, I didn't have to bring this up at all until I was ready for disclosure, but I guess I like teasers. I don't know what that says about me.

Will probably watch Cloverfield tonight. I've put off watching it because, though I found the premise appealing, I had the feeling it was going to stink. It looked like it was a cross between The O.C. and Godzilla based on the clips I saw. Hope I'm wrong.

Ok, I'm off. Here's a cool clip for all you geeks. Made me want to read Michael Talbot's The Holographic Universe again. Love that book!

No comments: