Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Impassioned lovers wrestle as one

The older I get, the less I feel I know myself. New layers are always added and I think that's why meditation is useful---it strips away the layers and let's the "self" breathe a bit. So why am I not meditating these days?

I saw creatures from nature during my last two visits at Shaws. A few days ago, a mouse crossed the aisle I was in and earlier tonight, a sparrow did it's Red Baron impression in the rafters above me. Fuck going to the zoo, I'll just keep going back to Shaws. Hope I run into an Ocelot one day.

I didn't end up going to the lecture in Boston tonight. Kind of relieved; I'm a little tuckered out. I hope Mara went.

Remember how I wrote about those guys from Georgia who claim to have a dead Sasquatch in their possession? Well, it looks like soon there will be an unveiling of their discovery to the press. I've been following this story and because these guys have appeared a little oily in their podcasts, I've kept my expectations low. But, holy shit! it's starting to look like this is the real deal. Loren Coleman, the Grand Poobah, of Cryptozoology, has just posted this:

I have just talked with Robert Barrows, R.M. Barrows, Inc., Advertising & Public Relations, Burlingame, California, who informed me the following release has been distributed to news agencies worldwide. It is now in the hands of the media at large, and they will be going with this story. The embargo on the news is lifted. Therefore, here it is for Cryptomundo readers.

I feel, in all honesty, this, indeed, may be the real deal, and I say this carefully after reviewing information that has been shared privately with me. I cannot say more yet. But people will be very surprised. ~ Loren Coleman

Check out Cryptomundo for more info.

I'm starting to get excited. I've been into Sasquatch since I was four years old. No kidding. I used to go on tracking expeditions out in the woods in my back yard. If Loren Coleman, one of the most level headed and intelligent authorities on the subject of Bigfoot, is looking like he's about to be on board with this, then it looks like I may soon be able to utter "I told you so" to the naysayers about me. And if it's a hoax, well, I won't believe in this primate any less, and in a way, I'll be glad. I'm not sure this species would benefit from being outed.


Alright, that's all I've got tonight.

No comments: