Friday, March 16, 2007

Here we go again: another post describing a dream

I've been having some great dreams lately. I had one this morning in which I was at a friend's party and various female friends of mine were vying for my attention. At one point, I overheard Spira talking to one of them, who shall remain nameless, and it was made apparent that she wanted to be with me, especially since I just got a job. I was was thrilled at this development because I'd always wanted that to happen, in my waking life that is. Later on in the dream, other women I know were all over me, but all of that paled in comparison to what I overheard the-one-who-shall-remain-nameless-say. If only.......
---

I'm not happy with the snow, especially after being fooled into believing that Spring had arrived earlier in the week. That's all I have to say about that.
---

It's Friday night but I'm going to be in bed through a substantial chunk of it. I have to work in the morning and I'm beat. So on that note...

2 comments:

Sun Wu Kung said...

I had a dream just last night that I was pissing blood and no one would believe me. So I pissed in front of a group of people but the toilet water turned to ice because it was so cold and the urine bounced off so they somehow couldn't see it.

Don't try too hard to imagine the physics involved. Just stating the facts.

Kevin said...

Strange. I was just imagining you pissing the other day, and now this.