Thursday, August 11, 2011

You mute my fears when you talk close to my ear

I probably shouldn't be doing this. I'm not in the best of moods; I'm frustrated with how shitty my recording went tonight, among other things. You know what I feel like? You wouldn't, that's why I'm going to enlighten you. I feel like I'm in Purgatory. Not in the biblical sense, but as a descriptor of the current state of my life. I've reported before that things have been trending towards the shitty, and they have been, but life has also thrown in some bright spots. Purgatory? Oh, I don't know. I'm just frustrated and probably shouldn't be doing this.

But....

But I'm still here for some reason. Frustrated, fed up, angry, resigned. I should be recording or doing something else. Like jumping off a fucking bridge. Best idea I've had all night.

Post script. I returned to recording. It wasn't as bad as I made it out to be, but it needed work. So I worked at it. And it sounds better, but still could use some work. It's okay, it shows I take a level of pride in my music. Maybe I'll post my output here, but I'm not quite sure how to do it.


No comments: