Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well, I'm a tumbler, I'm a government man

My car is covered in bird shit. I'm usually okay with it - they have to go somewhere - but when you're dealing with the amount of poop I've got spotted all over my car, the only logical conclusion to make is that the culprit(s) of this heinous crime committed it in premeditated fashion. They must have some beef with me, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. It's been months since my last argument with a bird, so that can't be it. Almost always, because of my pure heart, animals of all shapes and sizes will walk alongside me, climb up on my shoulder, nuzzle my leg --that type of thing-- but now with this bird shit business, I don't know what to think. Have I lost my mojo? Stay tuned, readers. This could get ugly.

I've had a lingering sense of doom for the last week or so. It hasn't been at the forefront of my being, but it's always there in the periphery. There are at least a couple of things that could account for it, but I'd rather not get into them here. I'm hoping the doom is soon replaced with something more appealing, like ecstasy or bliss.

I was going to flesh out some ideas I've had about ADD, but the Bruins game isn't going to watch itself, so I better wrap this up. I also want to work on some music tonight. Been really having to pick my spots with recording; the mics pick up a lot, especially Rich's throbbing heavy metal directly below me. I'll have to figure something out.

I'll leave you with this performance by Fleet Foxes, one of my favorite bands. Ciao!


No comments: