Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ram on, give your heart to somebody, soon, right away

Here I am, I am here. Been a week since my last post. Did you notice my absence? Before you respond, I've provided a group of answers you can select from. This will make it easier for you when you leave a comment. Instead of going on and on about how much you missed me, or whatever, you'll be able to reply with the letter that corresponds with the answer you choose. On to the list.

A) Of course I noticed your absence. It was as if everything that was beautiful and right in the world had been swallowed by a black pit.

B) I haven't worked, I haven't slept, I haven't eaten, I haven't smiled -- what do you think?

C) I've been so depressed without you. Not even Justin Bieber's soulful croon and angelic visage has been able to cheer me up.

D) One more day and it was going to be wrist-slitting time. Don't ever go this long without publishing your witty, profound, and intoxicating prose. Your writing is the very air I breathe.

E) All of the above.

You'll probably choose E, which is the right response. Don't let me influence you, though. What does your heart tell you? E, right? See, I knew it. Anyway, I'm sorry it's taken me a while to post. I know how important I am to you, how essential I am, and I don't want to let you down.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Leigh, Andrea Leigh Gil said...

Then E it is!!! ;) Your readers always miss you!

Kate said...

I concur, the answer is definitely E. What's more, for you next post I expect a full update on your life over the past week since you left US, your readers, with tears in our eyes without a new blog to read. I have to say that it was touch-and go there for a while...

Kevin said...

Thank you, ladies, for your encouraging responses. Everyone else, it seems, was too choked up to leave a comment. It happens.

Kate said...

That's what we are here for Kevin, to keep you and your illustrious blog going! Keep up the good work!