Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Swirled Order

Just watched this doc yesterday. Pretty well done. I think it's a German production, but don't let that sway you; it's in English with no subtitles. I urge you to watch this. At the very least, you'll see some incredible crop circles. Personally, I think the man-made ones are in the minority. As you'll see, many crop circles are complex and rich with meaning. Makes you wonder why these creations aren't cropping (pun intended) up in the news more often. Even if they're believed to be the products of hoaxters, they're still wondrous to behold and therefore newsworthy. Some suppression going on in the media, me thinks. I can only guess as to who makes the crop circles, the how and why, but I have my theories. And so will you.

1 comment:

Frank Höfer said...

you can purchase DVD with 2 hours of extra footage at http://www.NuoViso.com