Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You're living too close to the ground

No work yesterday courtesy of the snow. Marcy called me in the morning and told me everyone had called out already, so there was no point. Fine with me; didn't look forward to a precarious drive.

Steve started up his snow blower shortly after nine. He called it quits around two thirty. He did most of the sidewalks in our neighborhood in addition to the driveways he helped out with, including my own. I watched him, later in the day, shovel tiny areas where the snow blower missed. I remove snow from my driveway so that I can get in and out with my car. If I miss a spot here and there, I leave it. I do this, just so you understand, because a spot here and there will not hinder my car leaving or entering my driveway. I am not concerned what the neighbors might think if they spy a quarter-sized clump of snow on my driveway.

I am not suggesting that Steve's attention to detail with snow removal is not born from the fear of being judged. What I'm suggesting is that Steve goes to fucking town, son, when it snows! I think he's going to marry his snowblower. (Here comes the funny. You're going to looove this!) Maybe he'd settle for a blow job.

Baby Boy Z pigged out tonight. I gave him a bunch of pretzels and some hamburger. He ate a chicken neck. And I'm sure he had other stuff. He still maintains his figure, though. And his thighs are to die for.

Speaking of dogs, I came up with an idea for dog footwear. The shoes or boots won't have soles, because dogs do just fine with their pads. This fact won't be evident to the casual observer, however; the way the paws will be covered, it'll appear they're wearing shoes with soles. The company will be called Dog Martins. Wouldn't you love seeing your dog strutting around the house in his Docs like he was Eddie Vedder? Add a flannel shirt and it's Seattle, 1993. Or maybe a nice pair of loafers or Uggs would tickle your fancy. I'm going to be wealthy very soon. Don't steal my idea bitches!

Ok, I've got to go work on music. I've got three new songs that need lyrics. I'm happy with each of them and am going to present them to Foley.

No comments: