Friday, March 20, 2009

Too fast for love

This cold won't leave me. I was getting better and then my improvement was arrested. Aside from this afternoon, when I felt like I was getting worse, my only symptoms for the last several days have been a stuffy head, nagging cough, and fatigue. I want to get outside and run, especially with the arrival of warmer weather, and practice yoga. But, I can't do much: the energy I have at my disposal is limited. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get better. Morale is waning, evidently. Ah, but I'll get better soon enough, right? Right? Hmm...

Luke Warm came down last night to pick up the phone that he left behind when he was here at the beginning of the week. We went out to eat and this time were able to get some Tibetan food. I ordered the curried chicken and Luke Warm got some tofu dish with mushrooms. Both dishes were magnificent. Too bad the wait staff was ornery; otherwise I would have written a letter to the Somerville Journal that would have read something like this:

To Whom It May Concern,

Me and Luke Warm ate at Martsa on Elm the other night and their shit brings da ruckus! We got some tasty fucking viddles that made Luke Warm practically blow a load in his already sullied boxers. What a perv, right? Anyways, I ate the chicken and liked it so much I may just go back there again for more chicken. You feeling me, dawg? We had those funky lil' dumplins for apps, and dipped them little bitches in this crazy ass hot sauce. The shit fucked with my senses, but I'm not going to say I didn't like it. So take it from Luke Warm and me, this Tibetan joint, Martsa kicks some serious ass while playing with your balls and kissing your mouth. The only shitty-ass part about the place is they don't have booze. You'll just have to get your drink on in the car before you get there.

Peace, you ratty cocksuckers!

K Dawg

Ok, on that note, I'm out of here.

No comments: