Friday, October 17, 2008

Hope for me, I hope for you, we're snow drops falling through the night

After work, Spira came over and we went to Yoshi's for some Black Dragon and whatever else caught our fancy (avocado maki, fried tofu, and miso soup, in case you were wondering). Once the check came, one of the waiters kept coming by every two minutes to collect it. I eventually had to tell him to give us a little space. Don't worry, Yoshi's, we still love you.

From Yoshi's we went to Starbucks in Davis Sq for some coffee. We had some good conversations that ranged in topic from LARPING to dealing with aggressive drivers. She's still recovering from a week-long illness, so we parted ways relatively early. And it wasn't just her that was ready to retire---I've been a sleepy lad all day and visions of laying in bed with a book danced like sugar plums in my head. Alas, I just saw that the C's were on, so I may be putting off the book for a little while.

Not sure if I'll watch one of them tonight, but I just got a couple of movies from Netflix--- Little Children and Mongol --- and I'm eager to watch them. Maybe not tonight, my eyes are watering and I'm yawing freely. Oh, that's right --- last night's episode of The Office should be online!!

Seacrest out, bitches!!!

No comments: