Thursday, December 6, 2007

I took her on a simple trip to see her husband's family, and on the way upon her hip, was laid my hand down gently

Okay, maybe I do have something to say tonight. Something has been gnawing at me pretty good and I figured I'd share it. See, I was feeling frustrated that my drain hasn't been unclogged yet. My landlord's brother, Rick, has been heard clanking around in the basement these past couple of days, ostensibly messing around with pipes under our tub, but to no positive effect.

Well, I decided to take action. I miss the shower experience and it's seductive allure, so I didn't feel bad about circumventing whatever Rick was doing to rectify the problem. But something happened when I stepped up to the tub: I realized that the drain could be clogged because some sick fuck, probably Rick, planted a camera in it so that he could get a bird's eye view of our sweetbreads while we showered. I'm sure his clanking around on the pipes in the basement was just for show. He has no intention of clearing the drain because he hasn't gotten his jollies enough yet watching us shower. But he must know that if the drain stays clogged, we won't be showering as often, or as long. Maybe he's trying to rig a camera that will capture us showering all lathered up and sexy (oooohh, baby), one that is tiny enough not to obstruct the passage of water, piss, semen, and whatever else Kreg and Rich are depositing in there.

I hope Rick figures something out soon because I want to take a nice, hot soak.

No comments: