Monday, June 9, 2014

My sister and her boyfriend slept in the park, had to leave home because he was dark, now they parade around in New York with a baby boy

I woke up too early yesterday and went to bed too late last night. Add to the equation a sweaty vinyasa session after work today and what you've got is a guy who should, but probably won't, go to bed early.

I'll make an effort to return here tomorrow and riff about all sorts of stuff. I've been busy and things aren't slowing down. There are shows coming up (Tune-Yards, Rufus Wainwright), Janelle's wedding, Jury duty, house sitting, birthdays, World Cup soccer, and much, but probably not that much, more.

Watched The Act of Killing last night. I'd heard about the documentary before, but it seemed like it would be graphic and perhaps tough to watch based on its name. Probably not going to be a cute romp through the meadows with bunnies and other cute animals, I thought. Well, I'm glad I watched it. It's very, very good and not graphic. It is disturbing, but...anyway, just watch the trailer - it's getting late and I need to at least make an attempt to get to bed early.



No comments: