Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I wandered around and finally found somebody who could make me be true

I've had sinus issues the last couple of days; it's been tolerable, but I look forward to breathing right again. I managed to get through a session of yoga earlier tonight, but it was all mouth breathing. I'm tired. We'll see if I have the energy to work on some music.

I'm pretty sure I'll watch an episode of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. I won't even bother providing a synopsis because, as I said, I'm tired and I don't feel like doing much of anything. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garth_Marenghi%27s_Darkplace. You can watch it on YouTube if you find it appealing. If not, you can go right ahead and fuck yourself.

Up to two feet of snow is the forecast for the weekend. We'll see. If things go according to plan, The Baby Boy Z will be spending the weekend with me while Janelle's out west. Man town, son! It's going to be fun. Just like the old days.

Man, I'm yawning and fading fast. I'm drinking coffee but it's had zero effect. Maybe I'll just get into bed and read from The Trial. I'll probably finish watching Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress. Such a good movie.

I'll report back sooner than later. There is more I wanted to touch upon. Stay tuned, arch angels!

Your friend,

K

No comments: