Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stroke me, stroke me

Been waiting years for this. Dr. Ketchum has been a polarizing figure in the Bigfoot community. Will her findings have merit? I'm doubtful - every Bigfoot related bit of news is fraught disappointment - but what's been leaked so far is intriguing to say the least. I'm going to bite my tongue until more news comes out, but I'm pretty excited. If the DNA results bear the weight of scrutiny will I feel vindicated? Will I expect apologies and gifts from those that scoffed, that laughed at my interest in Bigfoot, at my conviction that they exist? As you know, I possess a pure heart and am loved by all creatures great and small, so yes, the answer is yes. I will expect nothing less than groveling.

Could be these creatures are almost as human as you and me and even Billy.

Follow this link:

http://www.dnadiagnostics.com/press.html

No comments: