Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I searched out my companions, they were lost in crystal canyons

Another busy day. All over the place for work: Boston, Lawrence twice, Andover. Practiced yoga afterward, followed by some packing and food preparation ( I made a tofu, rice, and beans dish that would give your taste buds an explosive orgasm). Tomorrow we head up to Vermont for some camping and kinship. The weather is projected to be nice. I plan on some outdoor yoga with Spira, who is going to share some of what she learned in Hawaii, sing songs all the live long day, and one or two hikes are sure to be taken. It's possible I may look for signs of Bigfoot or lay down with Missy D by the fire at night. It's also possible some of us will hit Rachael and Mike's party on the way back. Already the prospect of spending some time in their sauna, sweating off the grime and soot already adds to the appeal of going. So does seeing my friends, even the ones that may not be so keen on seeing me (Villains!).

Until then, I'm going to see if I can finish up a song or two. When I get home, I plan on embarking on a search for people willing to play on my songs. And then: FAME!! Look out Bieber, you little shit, I'm about to shame so badly your only option will be to put a bullet through that sweet haircut of yours and then spend eternity dragging your ghostly husk through the dank, gray halls of purgatory! And to the lass who wrote "Call Me Maybe", you best start thinking about retiring maybe or I'll draw and quarter your soul maybe.

Okay, time for me to get crackin' with some packin'. Oh, one more thing. I was talking with Spira earlier and she told me that whenever Missy sees a German Shepherd, she stiffens up. "You know, the same thing happens to me when I see a German Shepherd", I said. She should have laughed uncontrollably, because there is no way that wasn't comic gold. I even nailed the timing and delivery! Instead, she laughed weakly and said something about me being creepy. I'm not saying all of my jokes are knockouts, but this particular one was and it deserved a shit-ton more respect than it got. I barely held back the tears. If it wasn't for Missy D, I'd de-friend Spira on Facebook and avoid talking to her for like evah.

Alright, I'm done with you. Peace, always.


No comments: