Friday, August 10, 2012

A prize fighter in a corner is told, "Hit where it hurts", silver and gold

This arrived in the mail today.



Trungpa's Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism was challenging, vexing, enlightening, and ultimately had a visceral affect on me. There were times I wanted to throw the book in the trash, which was a good sign; my ego didn't like having its sovereignty threatened. I'm excited to read this book.

I learned this pose (mayurasana) last week; sometimes I'm successful, sometimes I fall on my face.



I taught myself this song a few years ago, couldn't sing it very well and gave up. I re-learned it last night; I sing it much better now. It's a gorgeous song.



People are saying this is a photograph of a bigfoot. Others think it's a bear. I do, too.
It does look like a primate sitting down and looking off to its right, but most primates don't have an anus by their arm pit. Who knows, maybe it is a squatch, but I don't think so.

I plan on watching this movie by the end of the weekend. If I don't, the moon will bleed and the heavens will fall!! I'm positively giddy about seeing it. Wish me luck, vagabonds.

There is a new song that needs my attention. I have big plans for it. Peace out, bitches.

No comments: