Sunday, June 17, 2012

Time goes by like pouring rain and much faster things

Attempted yin yoga this morning, but I didn't have the will to endure the pain I was met with. On paper, it looks easy, even relaxing. Nope. Holding positions for three to five minutes that hurt immediately was not something I was ready to tackle today. Instead, I practiced sun salutations and some plank positions. Rest well tonight, yin yoga, but know that I'm coming for you. And I will succeed, you dirty son of a bitch (You could make the point that this approach to yoga is a bit unorthodox and wholly counterproductive, and you'd be right. Whatever.)

Just watched I Am Love, a lush, Italian film with the great Tilda Swinton. Think I'll work on some music tonight, though it's been tough knowing I can't record in this house anymore (there's hardly enough quiet times to put anything significant down).

This too shall, pass.

Here's the deal: I don't much feel like writing, so I'm going to wrap this up. I thought going into it that I'd have a whole bunch to write about - I do, to be sure- but the energy isn't there. So I'll end this and think about my plan of attack in different arenas. Like how soon can I move out of my place, get a new job, new car, etc. You know, the small stuff.

The new week begins. Will I meet it honorably? We'll see.

No comments: