Sunday, October 25, 2009

The end of our elaborate plans, of every thing that stands

To those of you who read this blog on a regular basis, I have an announcement. I will not be posting in the near future because my computer was assaulted once again by Antivirus Pro spyware. And this time it doubled its efforts and I can't even use the computer for anything anymore. It's so bad, I can't even get into safe mode! That is fucked.

So I type this from Janelle's computer -- thanks, Janelle -- and have no idea when I'll be up and running again. Could be soon, could be a long, long, while.

The timing of this was exquisite. I was in a low state (this occurred Friday night) and there I was trying to download directions to a party, when, presto - change -o ! - my computer shits the bed. And then my phone started acting up again. Beautiful! Sometimes I wonder if there's a cruel design to the universe.

So, that's it for me and maybe for a while and maybe for good. We'll see.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: