Thursday, July 9, 2009

You please yourself with every word, telling me where I've gone wrong

I was at work for a couple of hours before I headed into Cambridge to record at the Registry. I didn't mind going, but because it was still early in the day, I wasn't looking forward to the prospect of driving there, back to Andover, and then right back again. Fortunately, I was there long enough for it not to be sensible to return to work.

I parked at Spira's place, which saved me some aggravation trying to find parking elsewhere. She made me lunch and gave me an air conditioner she no longer had any use for. Very nice of her.

After the Registry, I played Frisbee with Rich and Janelle at Tufts. It was a grand ol' time. Janelle hadn't played in a while, but she impressed me with her athleticism. It was a lot of fun. I hope we do it again.

The three of us ate dinner together when we came home. And, now, it's relax time with a mug of coffee.

Another dream with a woman I don't know falling for me, or at the very least attaching herself to me. I woke up wondering what the significance of it all is.

Headed to my parent's house some time this weekend to give them a tutorial about the Internet. They're officially online now, and ready to join the rest of society. If they ever find this blog, I...I..I don't know what I'll do. Worlds will collide. Perish the thought

No comments: