Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I want to hurt him/ I want to give him pain/ I'm a roman candle/ my head is full of flames (Part I)

I just realized it's been a good stretch of days since my last post. The reason is because a lot of shit has been going down and I'm just now starting to come out from under it. The shit I refer to ---and I mean this literally--- is Bob "The Grandmaster Assfuck" TV and his abominable behavior concerning the way in which he moved out of my house this weekend. It has turned into such an ordeal that I'm going to have to divide the telling of this tale into a few parts.

Before I begin, though, I want to highlight the good that came out of this past weekend. Saturday night I drove down to Falmouth to visit Michelle, a friend I don't see enough of, and met her friends, all of whom I found to be of high quality. In particular, I had an instant fondness for her friend Kim and Kim's boyfriend, Bob. I had a great time. Thanks, Michelle.

And even though Bob TV, the fucking prick, did his best to make everyone's life miserable, it was great seeing Kreg in the house as a roommate and not a guest. I'm glad he's here and I'm looking forward to the new dynamic in the house. The three of us are going to have a good time.

Ok, where to begin. Bob "The Rat fucker" TV notified us that he was intending to move at the end of August way back in May. Two weeks ago he quit his job. Think he did any packing? If you guessed "No way, because he's a selfish prick and he'll always be one", then you guessed correctly. Rich and I didn't get on his case about packing because the couple of times we inquired about it he grew all uptight and declared, promised even, that he'd be out of the house Sep. 1st and no later.

Some time last week, Bob "I only care about my own needs and fuck the rest of you" TV came home with a newly purchased acoustic guitar. "Hey, Man", he said to me as I was making my way to my room. "Isn't this the prettiest thing you've ever seen? I just want to sit here all day and look at it."

"Pretty nice, Bob. Listen, when are you going to get around to packing? You've got an awful lot of stuff in the house and I'm wondering how you're going to be able to get it all done a couple of days."

"Look, man, it's not going to an issue. I told you and Rich I'd have the stuff taken care of this weekend and I meant it. No need to worry. While I've got you here, do you think it would be cool if I crashed on the couch for a night or two once Kreg moves in?"

"I don't care, but you're going to have to check with Rich and Kreg. I'm going to be going away for a portion of the weekend so it doesn't make much difference to me, but they may not be keen on having you and your stuff still here."

"Cool man, I'll check with Rich and Kreg. I'm sure they won't mind"
--

This ends part one of the tale. I'm exhausted and I'll pick the story up where I left off tomorrow night. Fear not, it gets a lot jucier.

No comments: