Friday, March 8, 2013

Winter nights we sang in tune, played inside the months of moon

As I got ready for work this morning, I got a call from Marcy telling me to sit tight until they figured out if there was to be work today. Fine with me; the snow was coming down hard and the road outside my house was barely perceptible. She called back a couple of hours later saying she was on her way in to work and asked if I'd call her back to let her know what I wanted to do.

"Not go to work at all" is what I should have told her there and then, but I figured I should at least put some thought into the matter. I'll go in. I'll be traveling in that direction anyway later on, so I may as well get some hours in. I hope this is the last of the snow. What a fucking asshole it is.

Time to start packing the car, shoveling, etc. I hope your day glows like the eyes of a gentle fawn. The weekend looms and the weather is predicted to improve. Tonight I make merry.

If you have even the slightest interest in the state of your soul, I suggest you watch my man Krishnamurti tell it like it is. Don't be put off by his voice or appearance, you judgmental c-suckers. Listen to his words. That is all you need to do.




Ciao!

No comments: