Thursday, August 19, 2010

And I've got this crazy feeling that I'm going to make her mine

Taking a break from packing. Going camping in Vermont tomorrow and it's a going to be a challenge fitting everything into an already stuffed car. I've been camping most of my adult life; here's hoping I've learned a few tricks about packing.

I've been buzzing around all day, like a.....like some kind of insect. Perhaps a bee. Anyway, I had to do some recording (of documents, not music) in Boston and Cambridge this afternoon and it was down to the wire. I only had a little over an hour to do it all in. With a little bit of hustle, a good amount of luck, and a pure heart in full bloom, I accomplished my task. I came home and went for a run. I pushed myself pretty hard and upon my return home, I felt lethargic. A hearty salad for dinner brought some energy back. But then right back to packing. I'll sleep well tonight, I reckon.

Saw some great movies recently. The Piano Teacher, Army of Shadows, Grand Illusion - each well above average and not one in English. I don't mind subtitles; I go where the muse takes me.

Life is so strange, especially the older you get. The script gets longer and longer, people get older. Oh, I don't have time to chase this thought.

I'm going to see if I can finish Jordan's Eye of The World tonight. About eighty pages left. I think I can do it. First, though, it's off to the club for some Salsa dancing! Me gusta la bailar Salsa!

Alright, I'm not going dancing. Thank God!

No posts from me for a few days. If you feel any withdrawal, I suggest you explore older posts. You'll experience hours and hours and hours of fun. And you might even learn a thing or two. You'll be in such a prolonged state of bliss, you'll hardly notice my return. That is until you read the latest post, which will be all about my sexy adventures camping. It will please you to no end, I predict.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh bummer, no salsa dancing for you? I was looking forward to a full account of your salsa exploits. Oh well, I guess I will have to be satisfied with your camping tales. And yes, we, your adoring public would like a full report on the weekend. Leave no details out (Then again...we may not want ALL of the details... you can use your own discretion there.)