Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm lying in my bed, the blanket is warm, this body will never be safe from harm

I missed tonight's episode of Lost because I still hadn't watched the episode from last week. I was hoping for a double header, but it wasn't to be. I really enjoyed the episode I watched. Really well done. I was going to comment on how this show has jumped the shark in reverse, but I don't have the energy to explain what I mean by that, even though I think it should be readily apparent.

Yes, lack of energy. I'm starting to drift. A short post, this, but I want keep a rhythm going with my writing. Well, Kevin, before you go is there anything you want to add? No? Are you sure, because it seems like you want to say something? Okay, this is it -- the post is ending. One last chance: speak now or forever hold your yada yada yada. Alright, then. It's off with me, readers. I seek the soft comforts of my bed, where under the covers I'll read, maybe listen to some music or a Bigfoot podcast, before sleep overtakes me.

(

No comments: