Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm taking the time for a number of things, that weren't important yesterday

I still feel like I'm on the brink of a cold. If I am, it sure is taking its time about it. Achy flesh, fatigue, scratchy throat: I've had each of these symptoms, but at various intervals and barely felt. Hmmm.... maybe I just need to start taking vitamins.

I wept for about an hour straight last night while watching Six Feet Under. I already revealed plot points on Facebook and won't do so again here, lest I reveal too much to the uninitiated. Let's just say it was a sad, sad episode. I thought about it all day today. That, my friends, is what Art should do. I'm near the end of the series. I'll miss the show dearly.


Speaking of Facebook, what an odd thing it is to see people from different areas of your life appear in the same thread. What a melting pot. I love it! Here's a question: which website has had more of an impact: YouTube or Facebook. Too easy - don't even know why I posed the question - the answer, hands down, is Facebook. Maybe some of you feel differently. If so, share your thoughts. I'd love to hear them.

As concerns Baby Boy Z, Janelle and I dote over him in such a fashion you'd either think we were mad or hilarious or both if you witnessed it. Janelle started it and I followed suit. I'll expand on this in a future post. It deserves one of its own, I think.

Bought some chicken hearts at the market the other day. I asked Doug what to do with them. He suggested I add some salt and pepper and grill the little devils. Eat 'em like popcorn, he told me. I think I will.

On that note, I'm off to watch another episode -- might be the last one, not sure --and will probably weep some more.

No comments: