Sunday, June 28, 2009

If your life is a leaf that thee seasons tear off and condemn, they will bind you with love that is graceful and green as a stem

Spoke to Doug yesterday. He's going through so much yet, despite the sometimes overwhelming grief, he's soldiering on.

Breakfast as Spira's this morning. We had crepes, waffles, fruit, coffee, bacon, home made yogurt, and juice. A fine spread. Janelle and I returned home in the early afternoon, both feeling like taking a nap. Hard to resist after a hearty meal, with the sky overcast and the air cool.

The two of us watched Old Joy last night. I hadn't seen it in a year and liked it enough to want to see it again. I love watching movies with Janelle because, like me, she likes discussing them once they're through. Our discussion about Old Joy carried over to breakfast this morning.

A lot of reading today from Fall of Thanes. I'm close to being done, but I don't think I'll finish tonight. Still, I may give it a go because it's so engrossing.

On that note, I will proceed onward into the heart of night, adventure seeking and demon purging.

No comments: