Thursday, June 18, 2009

His reserve a quiet defense, riding out the day's events

Sweaty. That is me right now. Wasn't going to go for a run tonight, but the tasty imported pizza I had for dinner changed my mind. I felt sluggish and bloated for about a half hour after I ate. And guilty. My body didn't deserve that pizza; I sat at a desk all day. I only ran a mile and a half, but my pace was much quicker than usual.

Oh, short post tonight, so once again you will be deprived of my thoughts on zoophelia. Soon, dear readers, soon.

I popped my Six Feet Under cherry last night. So, was I blown away by the show like most people I know who've seen it? No. Mind you, it was only one episode, and the pilot to boot, so until I get at least several more episodes under my belt, I won't be able to offer a fair assessment. I will say that I enjoyed it and if I was forced to grade it, I'd give it a B-.

Know what? I'm sweaty. Didn't I mention that already? Yup, I did. And I'm tired, too. I'm offer to take a soak and then I'll work on music. If time permits, I hope to finish Chopra's Life After Death. Oh, and no matter what you say, I'm going to meditate at some point.

One last thing: OBAMA CAUGHT A FLY!!!!!! My fucking hero. Glad it made headline news everywhere because, you know, that stuff is important. To be fair, though, catching a fly is not easy. The only one I know who's mastered the art is Baby Boy Z. And that rascal uses his mouth, son!

Ok, I'm still here. Twice now, I've made my way downstairs to use the shower and each time Rich has snuck in the bathroom before me. He was just there five minutes ago! Guess he didn't finish the job the first time. One day, I'd like to spend an hour or so and interview him about his ABSOLUTELY FUCKED UP bathroom habits!! He's like a character in a David Lynch film with all these shenanigans, most of which I won't divulge here because of time constraints. So bizzare. Anyway, he's still in there, doing whatever it is that he does, while I'm sitting here perplexed and sweaty. I'll tell you one thing: I am going to tread VERY carefully when I enter the bathroom. Some of you know what I'm talking about. Oh, he's out. Better haul my ass down those stairs before he decides to make this a trilogy. Wish me luck!

No comments: